Programatorul NuProg-E accepta urmatoarele tipuri de memorii cum ar fi Universal Flash Storage (UFS), eMMC și eMCP, care sunt utilizate pe scară largă pe dispozitivele mobile, cum ar fi smartphone-urile și calculatoarele. Avand o interfață prietenoasă pentru utilizator, permite inginerului sa configureze descriptori UFS, atribute, flags ,LUN și boot partition a UFS; În plus, oferă, de asemenea, acces la zona de utilizator a eMMC / eMCP, la Boot, RPMB, GPP și la Enhanced area.
NuProg-E is a professional engineering tool that is innovated for programming mass flash storage with its speed and reliability, which is achieved by utilizing industry interface standard of interconnect layer specification, M-PHY, and Unipro from MIPI® Alliance. Together with built-in SuperSpeed® USB 3.0 for high-speed communication, it is an efficient tool for you to focus on application analysis and product development.
NuProg-E programmer supports Universal Flash Storage (UFS), eMMC and eMCP which are widely used in mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers. Designed with complete functional software and user-friendly interface, it allows the engineer to congiure UFS‘s Descriptors, Attributes, Flags, LUN, and boot partition; In addition, it also provides access to eMMC/eMCP's User Area, Boot, RPMB, GPP, and Enhanced area.
Data Transfer Speed is at 180MB/s max. The real read/write speed depends on various factors such as communication protocol, chip controller performance, and NAND technology, etc.
- High speed programming
- Built-in high-speed processor to achieve high programming speed
- Support UFS and eMMC/eMCP programming
- UFS part
- Support Descriptors, Attributes, Flags Setting
- Support LUN configured and advance setting
- eMMC part
- Support User Area, Boot1/2 Partition and Extend CSD
- Support RPMB, GPP1~4, and Enhanced mode
- UFS part
- Support all IC package Support standard package for UFS and eMMC, or special package for eMCP.
- Regular software update
- Palm-size and space-saving Dimension：132 x 75 x 30 mm Weight：104g
- Support USB2.0 and USB3.0 (using power adapter)
- Support Windows7/8/8.1/10
Test Data Size: 8G Bytes
|IC Type||IC P/N||Write Speed||Read Speed|
|UFS||SDINDDH4-64G||86.2 MB/s||62 MB/s|
|KLUDG4U1EA-B0C1||83.6 MB/s||74.5 MB/s|
|H28U88301AMR||86.2 MB/s||74.5 MB/s|
|THGAF8G9T43BAIRB||81.9 MB/s||73.1 MB/s|
|eMMC||MTFC32GAKAECN-3MWT||31.8 MB/s||27.3 MB/s|
|KLM8G1GETF-B041||32.6 MB/s||29.3 MB/s|
|SDINBDA4-32G||29 MB/s||24.2 MB/s|
- NuProg-E x 1
- USB 3.0 Cable x 1
- AC Switching Power Adaptor x 1
- CD-ROM x 1
Socket Adaptor Options (Please select the required one to work with NuProg-E):
NuProg-E requires socket adaptor to program IC, every socket adaptor corresponds to different IC kind, package type, and size, please choose the appropriate socket adaptor from the list below. If you have any questions, please contact Progtech sales (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- N-EMMC-050-FBGA153-115130-02O (For EMMC, Package Type: BGA153)
- N-EMMC-050-FBGA153-110100-01O (For EMMC, Package Type: BGA153)
- N-EMMC-100-FBGA100-140180-01O (For EMMC, Package Type: BGA100)
- N-IN-LITTLE Mount (For Intel use only)
- N-UFS-050-FBGA153-115130-02O (For UFS device, Package Type: BGA153)
- N-UFS-065-BGA095-115130-02O (For UFS device, Package Type: BGA153)
- N-UFS-050-FBGA153-115130-02KC (For UFS device, Package Type: BGA153, able to work without BGA balls)
- N-EMMC-050-FBGA153-115130-02KC (For eMMC device, Package Type: BGA153, able to work without BGA balls)
S-ar putea sa-ti placa