European standard compliant, our conductive plastic boxes are manufactured with conductive polypropylene, a high-quality antistatic material that lets you store and move sensitive electronic components safely, protecting them from electrostatic discharges. Suitable for electronics industry logistic. The side handles offer an easy grip and the lid protects the contents from dust and dirt while not preventing the conductive boxes from being stacked. Due to the smooth inside walls make cleaning easier and the special base enables the use of the boxes on any belt conveyor.
ESD containers come in a variety of sizes and heights; the basic measurements are sub-multiples of the 1200x800mm euro pallet and thus represent a standard modular system. On the outside, the containers feature a unique ribbing that makes them incredibly sturdy, and even more so when stacked.
Surface resistance: 10e3-10e9 ohms
Additional options available:
1. The logo of your company can be printed on the box if needed.
2. We could offer file holder or clips if needed.
3. ESD Curtain cover or dust-proof cover is available if needed.
4. We could offer OEM service and open mold for customer special size as well
5. Corrugated cover or molded cover is available to prevent dust if needed.
ESD box dimensions, weight, and model as following:
You might also like