DP600-A is a new generation Automated taping machine, which is designed to be simple and easy operated; tape width adjustment can be finished within 10 seconds without any tool. DP600-A supports devices packaged in 8~88mm width tape. With advanced characteristics, DP600-A offers the best solution for the manufacturing process.
- Mechanical Accuracy +/- 0.04 mm.
- Support up to 22" (550mm) input and 13" (330mm) output tape reel.
- Supported 8~88 mm width cover tape
- Supported 32 mm depth carrier tape.
- RS232 interface easily communicates with third party automated system.
- PSA (Press sensitive adhesive) and heat sealing.
- CE Certificate.
- Cover Tape Sensor: The sensor will alarm when running out of cover tape.
- Empty Pocket Sensor: Check if each pocket has carried an IC.
- Floating Chip Sensor: Check the floating IC.
- Carrier Tape Sensor: The sensor will alarm when running out of cover tape.
DP600-A is fitted with RS232/IO port for easy integration with the most automated system.
It has optional IC marker and CCD inspection devices thus allow DP600-A not only support automated system integration but also benefits the quality assurance, marking and packaging procedures in a production line.
- DP600-A Main Unit x 1
- User Manual x 1
- Ink Marker
- 2D Inspection System