ProgMaster-U4 Gang Programmer(4 Sites)
Model Name : ProgMaster-U4
Want to program several ICs at a time, but don't need the big machine yet? Choose ProgMaster-U4
ProgMaster-U4 is a universal gang programmer with ultra high speed which supports all IC families on the market. Equipped with 4 programming sites with a LCD keypad that allows stand-alone function. ProgMaster-U4 has been designed and optimized to reach IC maximum performances without compromise on the programming quality, stability, and reliability and making it the best value for mass production.
- High programming speed
- Built-in high-speed processor to achieve high programming speed.
|Timing Reference (P+V)|
- Completely support all IC families and packages
- EEPROM, MCU, SPI NOR/NAND Flash, Parallel NOR/NAND Flash, eMMC/eMCP, CPLD, FPGA...etc.
- DIP, SOP, SSOP, TSOP, PLCC, QFN, BGA...etc.
- Regular software update.
- Software supports NAND FLASH skip Bad Block and partition programming.
- Built-in memory card slot for project programming
- Able to save project file to SD card for more stable and faster transmission.
- One computer can connect to multiple ProgMaster-U4 at the same time.
- The stand-alone function allows you to program without a computer and only need to select and start the project programming through LCD keypad.
- Exclusive design for productivity improvement
- You can start programming once the project file is loaded; it will also avoid the human errors when importing the project file or the IC models.
- Three advanced working modes:
A. Manual Mode: Press “Start Button” to execute programming after inserting IC in all sockets.
B. Auto Detection Mode: Each socket works independently. Programming is executed instantly after inserting IC to a socket.
C. Handler Mode: Use in the DediProg auto handler system.